Managing Your Photos of Archival Materials with Tropy
When you return from the archives with hundreds or thousands of research photos, making sense of them can feel like trying to escape a labyrinth. Tropy brings order to this chaos by providing a common-sense way to organize and describe your research. Use Tropy to transform impenetrable folders of nameless photos into an adaptable organization system where it’s easy to find any photo.
During this workshop you'll learn how to:
- Add photos of research materials (from manuscripts to murals and baptismal fonts) to Tropy
- Add descriptive information to photos (such as date, creator, location)
- Group photos into documents and documents into collections
- Take notes to describe or transcribe photos
Please bring your laptop to this hands-on session!
- Tuesday, October 9, 2018
- 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Stokes S376 (History Large Seminar Room)
- Chestnut Hill Campus