Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
This workshop is for graduate students preparing to submit electronic theses and dissertations.
Topics to be covered in this one-hour workshop:
- The submission website, including a walk-through of the submission process
- Important decisions and issues, such as eScholarship@BC, embargoes, copyright, etc.
- How to ensure that a published ETD can be discovered and accessed by others
- Where to get additional help
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the workshop.
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- O'Neill Library 307
- Chestnut Hill Campus
Registration has closed.