This workshop is for graduate students preparing to submit electronic theses and dissertations.
Topics to be covered in this one-hour workshop:
- The submission website, including a walk-through of the submission process
- Important decisions and issues, such as eScholarship@BC, embargoes, copyright, etc.
- How to ensure that a published eTD can be discovered and accessed by others
- Where to get additional help
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the workshop.
Related LibGuide: Graduate Thesis and Dissertation by John O'Connor
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- O'Neill Library 307
- Chestnut Hill Campus