This workshop is for graduate students preparing to submit electronic theses and dissertations.
Topics to be covered in this one-hour workshop:
- The submission website, including a walk-through of the submission process
- Important decisions and issues, such as eScholarship@BC, embargoes, copyright, etc.
- How to ensure that a published eTD can be discovered and accessed by others
- Where to get additional help
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the workshop.
NOTE: Workshop is from 3 pm to 4 pm; start and end times specified in calendar entry refer to room reservation.
- Thursday, February 15, 2018
- 2:30pm - 5:00pm
- O'Neill Library 307
- Chestnut Hill Campus