O'Neill group study rooms
O'Neill Library has 15 study rooms available for student group use. Most rooms can be reserved 7 days in advance, accommodate 6 people, and are equipped with a monitor and cables for laptop hook-up. Reservations are limited to Boston College students, faculty, & staff. Others may use the rooms when not in use but must vacate the rooms for users with valid reservations.
- All group study rooms are available to groups of 2 or more users.
- You can book one reservation per day. Back-to-back reservations are not permitted.
- Rooms 505-508, and 580-585 can be booked for a maximum of 4 hours.
- Rooms 504 (large study room), 509, and 510 are available on a first-come, first-served basis. No reservations are needed.
- Room 511 and 512 can be booked for a maximum of 1 hour. These rooms are available for group as well as individual use.
- Room 513 can only be booked by Graduate students.
To reserve a study room:
- Select the date and time slot from the calendar below. You can scroll the calendar to the right for additional times.
- Click on "Submit Times".
- Sign in using the BC login form.
- Enter your first and last name. Enter a group name if desired.
- Click on "Submit my Booking". You will receive an email confirmation.
To cancel a reservation use the link in your confirmation email. For more information view O'Neill Library's study room guidelines.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding