O'Neill Library has 15 study rooms available for student group use. Most rooms can be reserved 7 days in advance, accommodate 6 people, and are equipped with a monitor and cables for laptop hook-up. Reservations are limited to Boston College students, faculty, & staff. Others may use the rooms when not in use but must vacate the rooms for users with valid reservations.
- All group study rooms are available to groups of 2 or more users.
- You can book one reservation per day. Back-to-back reservations are not permitted.
- Rooms 505-508, and 580-585 can be booked for a maximum of 4 hours.
- Rooms 504 (large study room), 509, and 510 are available on a first-come, first-served basis. No reservations are needed.
- Room 511 and 512 can be booked for a maximum of 1 hour. These rooms are available for group as well as individual use.
- Room 513 can only be booked by Graduate students.
To reserve a study room:
- Select the date and time slot from the calendar below, Click on "Continue".
- Enter your first and last name and BC email address. Enter a group name if desired.
- Click on "Submit my Booking". You will receive an email confirmation.
To cancel a reservation use the link in your confirmation email. For more information view O'Neill Library's study room guidelines.