Working with Video: Introduction to Picture Editing (asynchronous)
Working with Video: Introduction to Picture Editing (asynchronous) Online
This primarily asynchronous workshop is for people who are interested in learning about video editing techniques, editing pictures with sound, and the basics of the video editing applications, iMovie and Windows Movie Maker. (More emphasis will be put on iMovie.) Participants will have the option to follow a basic or advanced path in which they can work with existing video files or create their own media.
The workshop will begin with a live introductory Q&A on October 22 and end with a meetup on November 5 during which time those who choose to participate can share about their work and experiences. In addition to holding office hours, the instructor will be available to answer questions over the following two weeks via email and Zoom.
- Live Introductory Q&A*: October 22, 2:00pm-3:00pm
- Zoom office hours: October 28, 11:00 am-12:00 pm
- Meetup: November 5, 2:00 pm-3:00 pm
Stay tuned for more information.
*Please note: This session will be recorded for those who wish to partake in the workshop but cannot attend.
- Thursday, October 22, 2020
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.