Endangered Data Week: Introduction to Civic & Public Data
Endangered Data Week: Introduction to Civic & Public Data In-Person
Mark your calendars for a special workshop during the 2019 Endangered Data Week!
This workshop will explore:
- What is civic data? What is public data?
- How can I find and use these data?
- Why are these data important?
This workshop will be aimed at a general audience with a limited background in data.
Endangered Data Week is a collaborative effort coordinated across campuses, nonprofits, libraries, citizen science initiatives, and cultural heritage institutions, to shed light on public datasets that are in danger of being deleted, repressed, mishandled, or lost.
- Monday, February 25, 2019
- 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Chestnut Hill Campus