This workshop is for graduate students preparing to submit electronic theses and dissertations.
Topics to be covered in this one-hour workshop:
- The submission website, including a walk-through of the submission process
- Important decisions and issues, such as Open Access, embargoes, copyright, etc.
- How to ensure that a published eTD can be discovered and accessed by others
- Where to get additional help
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about the workshop.
Related LibGuide: Dissertations & Theses by John O'Connor
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- O'Neill Library 307
- Chestnut Hill Campus