This workshop is for graduate students preparing to submit electronic theses and dissertations.
Topics to be covered in this one-hour workshop:
- The submission website, including a walk-through of the submission process
- Important decisions and issues, such as Open Access, embargoes, copyright, etc.
- How to ensure that a published ETD can be discovered and accessed by others
- Where to get additional help
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the workshop.
Date: Tuesday, February 18, 2020
Time: 3:00pm - 4:00pm
Location: O'Neill Library 307
Campus: Chestnut Hill Campus
Related LibGuide: Electronic Theses and Dissertations by Melanie Hubbard
- Tuesday, February 18, 2020
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- O'Neill Library 307
- Chestnut Hill Campus