Performing Text Analysis in JSTOR
Performing Text Analysis in JSTOR Online
The demand for text data analysis is growing exponentially. By utilizing Constellate, JSTOR’s Text & Data Mining (TDM) platform, users will have access to an online platform where they can learn text analytics, build datasets across multiple content sources, as well as visualize and analyze their datasets. In this workshop, we will
- go through the workflow of extracting texts from Constellare using text data under the category of Environment studies;
- learn basic concepts in text analysis, such as JSON format, stop-words, N-grams, and term frequency;
- conduct term frequency analysis on the extracted data and create your own wordcloud in Python Jupyter Notebook.
Related LibGuide: Text & Data Mining by Jiebei Luo
- Wednesday, November 3, 2021
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.