This workshop is for graduate students preparing to submit electronic theses and dissertations.
Topics to be covered in this one-hour workshop:
- The submission website, including a walk-through of the submission process
- Important decisions and issues, such as eScholarship@BC, embargoes, copyright, etc.
- How to ensure that a published eTD can be discovered and accessed by others
- Where to get additional help
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about the workshop.
Related LibGuide: Electronic Theses and Dissertations by Melanie Hubbard
- Wednesday, October 13, 2021
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.